About
Contact
pups
happy halloween
posted by
Katherine
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Happy Halloween from me and my little family!
Raynor as a banana split in 2010
Poko (RIP Little Buddy) in a candy bowl in 2008 and Teemo as a devil in 2011.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About
Nam cu odio vocibus, cu eam graece iisque. Ius ceteros antiopam cu, per cibo illud verear an
Follow Us!
Popular Posts
Aubergine & Animals
Akron will never fail to amaze me at how much it snows there. This day, we mostly stayed in and played board games with friends - have you...
Beer Cheese Soup
So by now I am in Florida with Jason on a Sunday probably packing the boxes I helped pack a year ago and trying to decide what furniture ...
I Am Fairly Agile
Every now and then I am left with a weekend where I am alone in Harrisburg, and quite honestly, when I have no plans and am left to m...
Proceed With Caution
The weather has turned completely. The trees are barren, partly helped by the massive winds brought in from the hurricane. My pixie cut is ...
Training Teemo
I just thought this one might be fun. Here are the tricks that Teemo can do! Sit : He pretty much learned this right away Down ...
I'm a Kitty, I'm a Cat, I Know Where The Party's At
I'm about the only person I know who drags a tripod and manekineko to the middle of a city (albeit a tiny one) to take photos of themse...
They See Us Rolling
I would say I am very fortunate to have a dog that travels really well - 16 hours in a car and Teemo was never sick or upset, just adorabl...
& When I see you, I really see you upside down
I guess at some time I have trouble realizing it's September already and that this weekend is over. It's strange, really, to think h...
& It's Fall Just Like You Said
The time has come where I need to start wearing coats out and considering turning my heat on - I haven't ran heat or air conditioning in...
Grilled Cheese Donuts & Engagement Parties
Trips to Cincinnati are always jam packed. We have to figure out what yummy places we want to eat, and this time I really wanted to hit up...
Label Cloud
design
disney
drinks
family
Featured
food
home
marriage
photography
pups
sponsored
style
travel
Search This Blog
Archive
May
(1)
February
(1)
August
(2)
March
(3)
November
(4)
October
(5)
September
(6)
August
(5)
July
(7)
June
(13)
May
(16)
April
(11)
March
(12)
February
(8)
January
(13)
December
(13)
November
(17)
October
(19)
September
(14)
August
(16)
July
(16)
June
(13)
May
(12)
April
(18)
March
(17)
February
(15)
January
(20)
December
(19)
November
(14)
October
(17)
September
(15)
August
(19)
July
(19)
June
(13)
May
(15)
April
(11)
March
(12)
February
(7)
January
(3)
December
(8)
November
(3)