About
Contact
pups
happy halloween
posted by
Katherine
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Happy Halloween from me and my little family!
Raynor as a banana split in 2010
Poko (RIP Little Buddy) in a candy bowl in 2008 and Teemo as a devil in 2011.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About
Nam cu odio vocibus, cu eam graece iisque. Ius ceteros antiopam cu, per cibo illud verear an
Follow Us!
Popular Posts
sunshine daisies butter mellow
I quite enjoy bright colors and acting like a fool on rainy days. There is something about wearing the sunniest color invented on the grayes...
Grilled Cheese Donuts & Engagement Parties
Trips to Cincinnati are always jam packed. We have to figure out what yummy places we want to eat, and this time I really wanted to hit up...
They See Us Rolling
I would say I am very fortunate to have a dog that travels really well - 16 hours in a car and Teemo was never sick or upset, just adorabl...
we formed a band! (but not really)
Seriously though, we realized we looked like a girl band taking these. I'm kind of loving it. I had a nice weekend in Ohio and I go...
runnin’ around with the rag-top down
I love this outfit because it made me feel like a quintessential 50s housewife which is kind of my goal but also not at all because accordin...
So, Call Me Maybe?
My husband is a truly lucky guy. He has a wonderful group of friends that have been close with him since grade school. They are pretty ins...
A Girl with a Mind Like a Diamond
I love weekends. I've been trying to explore and photograph more each weekend, and I was excited to get to Broad Street Market and the ...
Of Bagles & Bagels
This has been a hard decision for me, but I decided that I really wanted my blog to stop putting a focus on Teemo and that it really needed ...
Birds That Are Not Of A Feather
So my Florida posts are going to be a bit out of order, but I really didn't believe that posting my Thanksgiving outfit and food shoul...
Skipping & Whistling
One thing I love about having Jason home is the ability to decide on a whim to go out on a date night and random Target trip just because. ...
Label Cloud
design
disney
drinks
family
Featured
food
home
marriage
photography
pups
sponsored
style
travel
Search This Blog
Archive
May
(1)
February
(1)
August
(2)
March
(3)
November
(4)
October
(5)
September
(6)
August
(5)
July
(7)
June
(13)
May
(16)
April
(11)
March
(12)
February
(8)
January
(13)
December
(13)
November
(17)
October
(19)
September
(14)
August
(16)
July
(16)
June
(13)
May
(12)
April
(18)
March
(17)
February
(15)
January
(20)
December
(19)
November
(14)
October
(17)
September
(15)
August
(19)
July
(19)
June
(13)
May
(15)
April
(11)
March
(12)
February
(7)
January
(3)
December
(8)
November
(3)